Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Font Crazy

Hey! Today, I'm going to share a font I really LOVE. I mean, I even hesitated to share this font! But I guess sharing would be even better... :D Anyway, the font I had been talking about is called, "Graphic Attitude". Isn't it so pretty? XD It's even prettier if you use this font with varieties of colors, especially in Rainbow colors! Please use this font nicely! Please click on this to download this font!
DOWNLOAD this font

Please DO NOT use the picture without my permission.
Thank you.


3 comments:

  1. Nice one... :)

    I like the picture that you did too.. just one question though: were you writing about yourself or was it about somebody else..?


    Anyways; I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Oh, wow Lotta, it's so funny tht even forgot to laugh... hahaha

    XOX -Meiji <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh. I am serious..., so answer the question, plz.. :)

    xxx
    -Lotte

    ReplyDelete